CATAPULT VENTURES LIMITED ("We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with our Terms of Website Use and Acceptable Use Policy) and any other documents referred to on it) set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is CATAPULT VENTURES LIMITED, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number: 03818199 whose registered office is Binder House, 7 Narborough Wood Park, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4XT.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report any problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
We do not deploy cookies to your machine without your prior consent. You may delete and block all cookies from our site, but this may affect how the site works for you. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
3. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Catapult Ventures Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
6. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at CATAPULT VENTURES LIMITED, Binder House, 7 Narborough Wood Park, Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4XT, or via the Contact Us section of this website. In addition, any electronic marketing you receive from us will offer an option to unsubscribe, and you can update your preferences at any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
7. Access to Information
The GDPR's Subject Access Request Procedure gives you the right to access information held about you. It also gives you the right to request that your information is deleted from our systems. Your rights can be exercised in accordance with this regulation at any time. Written requests will be accepted at the address below.